Refill Request Information
Four Paws Animal Clinic offers a wide variety of prescription medications, as well as the latest veterinary products, including heartworm and flea prevention and veterinary diets. We think you will find our prices competitive, and you will know that the products are safe and recommended by our veterinarians.
To use our online prescription refill service, your pet must be an established patient with our practice. Refer to the SC Code of Regulations Chapet 120 Section 1.C.:
“Veterinarian-client-patient relationship” means:
(1) The veterinarian has recently seen and is personally acquainted with the keeping and care of the animal through an examination of or visit to the premises where the animal is kept.
(2) The veterinarian has assumed the responsibility for making clinical judgments regarding the health of the animal and the need for medical treatment.
(3) The veterinarian has sufficient knowledge of the animal to initiate a general or preliminary diagnosis of the medical condition of the animal.
(4) The veterinarian is available or has arranged for emergency coverage for follow-up and evaluation.
(5) The client has agreed to follow the veterinarian’s instructions.
(6) The veterinarian-client-patient relationship lapses when the licensee has not seen the animal within one year.
Please allow 24 hours to process your request on weekdays, and 48 hours over the weekend. We will contact you when your medication or product is ready for pick-up.
Refill Request Form
PLEASE NOTE – You may request up to three prescription refills using the form below. If you need more than three prescriptions filled, please fill out an additional form.